Responsible for the processing of personal data
YARNWORLD INDUSTRY UNIPESSOAL LDA - hereinafter referred to as its trademark «Tek-Tek» - registered in the National Register of Legal Entities under number 513507680 and registered at the Commercial Registry Office of PORTO with the same number, is responsible for the treatment and conservation of your personal data, from its collection to its eventual disposal.
Consent and applicable law
Tek-Tek takes the privacy and protection of data recorded by its customers seriously and is committed to respecting the legislation in force on the protection of personal data, namely the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Law No. 67/98 , of 26 October), complemented by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU - 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016), with the database of its customers registered with the National Commission for the Protection of Data (process No. 12848/2016).
Security in data conservation and transmission
All data collected through our platform are encrypted and protected, under appropriate and certified security measures.
Tek-Tek may transmit its customers' data to third parties, with their due consent, in the following situations:
- transmission of personal data to the transport / logistics company selected by the customer at the time of purchase, only those strictly necessary for carrying out the delivery service;
- transmission of data to the Tax and Customs Authority and / or to customs agents, if necessary, in order to comply with the law and other similar obligations, especially with regard to art. 7 of the Personal Data Protection Law;
In any and all situations, Tek-Tek will make sure that its subcontractors comply with the legislation in force regarding the treatment and confidentiality of data, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation.
Data retention period
Personal data are kept for certain periods of time, and are deleted after the same, in case of absence of activity by the customer. The deadlines are set out below:
- data associated with the customer account and access to it: kept for a maximum period of 12 (twelve) months, renewable for the same period in each successful access;
- data associated with the customer account and access to it, including order history, personalized settings, product preferences and the like: kept for a maximum period of 24 (twenty four) months, renewable for the same period on each order placed successfully in our online store;
- data related to the Customer Loyalty Program: kept for a maximum period of 6 (six) months, renewable for the same period in each order successfully placed in our online store;
Purposes of data processing
Customers may be asked for personal data in order to:
- allow the customer to create a customer account at tektek.pt;
- allow the customer to place an order and receive it conveniently, providing all the necessary services efficiently;
- allow the customer to enjoy certain services, whose access is, in some way, limited by law;
- creation, development and analysis of statistics and / or instruments to monitor customers' interests and preferences, which help to improve the efficiency and quality of products and services provided by us;
Exercise of the data subject's rights
The holder of the personal data provided to Tek-Tek has the right to request free access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition or portability of his data, in whole or in part, by written request, always including a suitable copy of a document proving the identity of the holder of the data and specifying clearly and unequivocally which or which rights he intends to exercise. You can do it electronically to email@example.com or by post to Rua Dom Frei Gonçalo Pais n 49 - 4465-646 Leça do Balio - Porto - Portugal.
Limitation of liability
Change and acceptance