Responsable for the processing of personal data
YarnWorld Industry, Ltd. - henceforth designated by its trademark «Tek-Tek» - registered in the Registo Nacional de Pessoas Colectivas with the number 513507680 and registered in the Commercial Registry of Leiria under the same number, is the responsible for the processing and preservation of your personal data, from its collection to its eventual elimination.
Consent and applicable legislation applicable
Tek-Tek takes a serious view of the privacy and data protection registered by its customers and undertakes to comply with current legislation on the protection of personal data, namely the Law of Protection of Personal Data (Law no. 67/98, October 26th), supplemented by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU - 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016). Our customers’ database is registered in the National Commission for Data Protection (case no. 12848/2016).
Security in the conservation and transmission of data
All data collected through our platform is encrypted and protected, under appropriate and certified security measures.
Tek-Tek may transmit the data of its customers to third parties, with their consent, in the following situations:
- transmission of personal data to the transport/logistics company selected by the customer at the time of purchase, only those strictly necessary for the delivery service;
- transmission of data to the Tax and Customs Authorities and/or customs brokers, if necessary, in order to comply with the law and other similar obligations, especially with regard to art. 7 of the Law of Protection of Personal Data;
In all situations, Tek-Tek shall ensure that its subcontractors comply with the legislation in force with regard to the processing and confidentiality of data, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation.
Data storage deadlines
The personal data is stored for well-defined periods of time and is eliminated after they have expired, in case of absence of activity by the customer. The deadlines are as follows:
- data associated with the customer account and its access: stored for a maximum period of 12 (twelve) months, renewable for an equal period in each successful access;
- data associated with the customer account and its access, including order history, customized settings, product preferences and alike: stored for a maximum period of 24 (twenty-four) months, renewable for an equal period in each order placed successfully in our webshop;
- data related to the Customer Loyalty Program: stored for a maximum period of 6 (six) months, renewable for an equal period in each order placed successfully in our webshop;
Purposes of data processing
Personal data may be requested from customers in order to:
- allow the customer to create a customer account at tektek.pt;
- enable the customer to place an order and receive it conveniently, providing all necessary services efficiently;
- allow the customer to use certain services whose access is, in some way, limited by law;
- create, develop and analyze statistics and/or tools to monitor customer interests and preferences, to help improve the efficiency and quality of our products and services;
Exercise of data owner rights
The owner of the personal data provided to Tek-Tek has the right to ask for free access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition or portability of his data, in whole or in part, by means of a written request, always including a suitable copy of a document proving the identity of the data owner and clearly and unequivocally specifying which right(s) he/she wishes to exercise. It may be done electronically to email@example.com or by post to Rua D. Frei Gonçalo Pais n.º 49, 4465-646 - Leça do Balio.
Limitation of liability
Change and acceptance